As an Electrical Project Engineer you are an important link between the problem and the solution. You make innovation a reality. You raise engineering to a higher level.
What your tasks will be.
- The project will be split as follow into several phases within the Project team : Structural packages & substation (switchgear, transformers, shunts, grid protection equipment,…) / Geophysical & geotechnical studies / Cable conception & design / Mechanical, Piping, Instrumentation and control /Fabrication and Installation tender preparations.
- Support in a transversal manner the other disciplines during all the project phases, including design phase, certification process, tender preparation, documentation creation, management and follow up, selection of fabrication partners and contracting, manufacturing, installation and commissioning.
- Help to ensure compliance through quality control procedures.
- Participate actively to the project schedule, including preparation of progress reports and management plans.
- Prepare budgetary forecast reports.
- Participate in the common search of technical improvements and due respect to the good safety practices.
- You are an electrical or electromechanical engineer.
- You have 5 years minimal professional experience.
- A first mid/high voltage electrical project-management experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and/or French will be considered as an asset.
- You are a team player, with analytical skills, Intellectual rigor and creativity.
- You have good knowledge of the MS office suite.
Engineers with passion for technology.
Working as an Electrical Project Engineer at Neitraco draws on decades of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering, surveying, and civil engineering. With seven subsidiaries, located in ten locations in the Netherlands and Belgium, we offer a complete range of technical services. As a group, Neitraco engineering can thus support customers in every technical challenge, both on a project basis or through secondment.
Working with intelligent engineering.
Working at Neitraco means working on growth and continuous development, not only of yourself but also of the technology. From research through development to implementation: we rely on your analytical and practical skills. Do you shine as an Electrical Project Engineer? Are you targeting the search for technical solutions and continuous improvement? Our interest in innovative projects encourages us to push our boundaries every day. Working at Neitraco Engineering elevates your career to the next level.