As a Lead Engineer you are an important link between problem and solution. You will make innovation a reality. You will raise engineering to a higher level.
What your tasks will be.
- You will determine and be responsible for concept decisions.
- You will outline concept ideas.
- You will set up construction on the basis of a concept, taking into account quality, cost, manufacturability, safety and lead time.
- You will set up and monitor project planning.
- You will be responsible for the technical quality and completeness of functional specifications.
- You will be responsible for input with regard to the composition of the project team.
- You will be responsible for the technical aspects of risk assessment.
- You will be responsible for project-related purchasing.
- You will bear final responsibility for the quality of the technical file.
- You will carry out and check technical calculations.
- You will communicate with your team and with clients and suppliers.
- You will carry out secondary acquisition.
- From time to time you will fulfil the temporary role of (Draft) Engineer.
- You are skilled in managing the balance between working independently and being a good team member.
- You are a born leader.
- Stress? No problem, you keep a cool head.
- You are decisive, analytical, and able to make your own judgements.
- It is a cliché, but it is true: the client is king and you completely understand.
- You are not afraid to give your opinion. We like people who are clear and direct.
- You are an engineer, so by definition you are a perfectionist.
- You are results-focused.
- You have a mechanical engineering diploma from a Technical College or equivalent and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, or you have a diploma from a University of Technology and 6 years of experience.
- You know 3D packages inside out.
- You are made for the job of Lead Engineer.
Engineers with passion for technology.
Working as a Lead engineer at Neitraco draws on decades of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering, surveying, and civil engineering. With seven subsidiaries, located in ten locations in the Netherlands and Belgium, we offer a complete range of technical services. As a group, Neitraco engineering can thus support customers in every technical challenge, both on a project basis or through secondment.
Working with intelligent engineering.
Working at Neitraco means working on growth and continuous development, not only of yourself but also of the technology. From research through development to implementation: we rely on your analytical and practical skills. Do you shine as a Lead Engineer? Are you targeting the search for technical solutions and continuous improvement? Our interest in innovative projects encourages us to push our boundaries every day. Working at Neitraco Engineering elevates your career to the next level.