As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you are an important link between problem and solution. You will make innovation a reality. You will raise engineering to a higher level.
What your tasks will be.
- Within the department of Engineering you will be pivotal in carrying out projects. You will be the first contact and sounding board for complex questions.
- You will translate the client's requirements into successful constructions, taking into account quality, cost, manufacturability, safety and lead time.
- You will carry out technical analyses and develop them into concept, tender, design and production drawings.
- You will make an important contribution to the quality and completeness of functional specifications.
- You will carry out necessary strength calculations and risk analyses for the machinery directive and CE marking.
- You will advise and support constructors in solving complex technical questions.
- You will be responsible for the planning and progress of the activities.
- You will spot any deviations within the project and concern yourself with optimising the end result.
- You will represent the vision and working methods of the Neitraco Group.
- You are skilled in managing the balance between working independently and being a good team member.
- You are a real lover of technology, a professional who brings ambition and passion to your work.
- You are the mechanical engineering specialist who will think of smart solutions.
- You are an engineer, so by definition you are a perfectionist.
- You are results-focused.
- Stress? No problem, you keep a cool head.
- You are not afraid to give your opinion. We like people who are clear and direct.
- It is a cliché, but it is true: the client is king and you completely understand.
- You know 3D packages inside out.
- You have a mechanical engineering diploma from a Technical College or University of Technology and have wide experience (at least 3 years) as a Senior Mechanical Engineer, preferably in general machine building.
- You are made for the job of Mechanical Engineer.
- Only fluent Dutch speaking candidates will be taken in consideration.
- We are looking for candidates who already live in The Netherlands.
Engineers with passion for technology.
Working as a mechanical engineer at Neitraco draws on decades of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering, surveying, and civil engineering. With seven subsidiaries, located in ten locations in the Netherlands and Belgium, we offer a complete range of technical services. As a group, Neitraco engineering can thus support customers in every technical challenge, both on a project basis or through secondment.
Working with intelligent engineering.
Working at Neitraco means working on growth and continuous development, not only of yourself but also of the technology. From research through development to implementation: we rely on your analytical and practical skills. Do you shine as a Mechanical Engineer? Are you targeting the search for technical solutions and continuous improvement? Our interest in innovative projects encourages us to push our boundaries every day. Working at Neitraco Engineering elevates your career to the next level.