As a PLC Engineer you are an important link between problem and solution. You will make innovation a reality. You will raise engineering to a higher level.
What your tasks will be.
- You are the organisation specialist in the field of PLC / SCADA.
- You will find creative solutions in the area of industrial automation.
- You will work both independently and as a member of a team on custom work within projects.
- You will assess, invent, advise, design, test and support the implementation of the software.
- You will represent the vision and working methods of the Neitraco Group.
- You are experienced in translating a technical design into usable software.
- You are highly experienced in PLC / SCADA / HMI.
- You have relevant working experience in a similar production environment.
- You are trained at Technical College level, preferably with a specialisation in control technology.
- You are made for the job of PLC Engineer.
- Only fluent Dutch speaking candidates will be taken in consideration.
- We are looking for candidates who already live in The Netherlands.
Engineers with passion for technology.
Working as a PLC Engineer at Neitraco draws on decades of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering, surveying, and civil engineering. With seven subsidiaries, located in ten locations in the Netherlands and Belgium, we offer a complete range of technical services. As a group, Neitraco engineering can thus support customers in every technical challenge, both on a project basis or through secondment.
Working with intelligent engineering.
Working at Neitraco means working on growth and continuous development, not only of yourself but also of the technology. From research through development to implementation: we rely on your analytical and practical skills. Do you shine as a PLC Engineer? Are you targeting the search for technical solutions and continuous improvement? Our interest in innovative projects encourages us to push our boundaries every day. Working at Neitraco Engineering elevates your career to the next level.